Grace Living Center facilities and Bridges at Grace Living Center units offer a comprehensive range of rehabilitative and personal services addressing the needs of people who have experienced serious injury, illness or surgical complication – or who no longer are able to care for themselves. We take pride in serving you and working to making your life better, whether you are focused on returning to your own home or you now call our home your own.
Each person we work with has their own story and unique goals. We respect your individual needs and are committed to providing you with compassionate and dignified care.
We believe that all people need meaningful relationships to stay actively involved in life, no matter their age or physical condition.
Both Grace Living Center facilities and Bridges at Grace Living Center units offer skilled rehabilitation. Bridges provides additional privacy and comfort for inpatient therapy at several Grace Living Center homes, maintaining a separate dining area and, in some locations, separate social areas and a dedicated entrance.* Grace Living Center facilities and Bridges at Grace Living Center units strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and is fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives.
Our care environment emphasizes interaction with other people as well as with a variety of animals and plants. Opportunities to interact with a young child, to tend a garden or to care for a resident pet provide a powerful antidote for the loneliness, boredom and despair that can afflict people in their later years. Our goal is to develop homes in which team members, family members and the community work together to ensure that people who have long term care needs are given the opportunity to pursue active, fulfilling lives.
Ordinary Things Done with Extraordinary Love
- Assisting with activities of daily living – like getting dressed, bathing, eating, taking medication
- Offering comfort and meaningful interaction
- Promoting choice in schedules, menus and activities
- Providing necessary medical treatment and therapy
- Opening our doors to churches, school children, pets, plants, gardens, events and opportunities for spontaneity, companionship and the care of living things
Experience The Grace Difference
Grace Living Center facilities and Bridges at Grace Living Center Skilled Rehabilitation units strive to offer the right care at the right time of your life. No matter why or when you visit us, you'll come to learn that the Grace difference is found in our people and their focus on care of the whole person: physical, emotional and spiritual.
* Bridges Skilled Rehabilitation units are present at Grace Living Center Bethany, Grace Living Center Norman, Plantation Village in Altus, Grace Living Center Clinton and Grace Living Center Tahlequah East Shawnee.